In this issue
Click here to read the latest issue, and be sure to sign up below to get the newsletters straight to your inbox.
In the news …
- Don’t judge a Pinot by its colour
- Canterbury climate change
And around BRI …
- We’re hiring! Secondment in Viticulture Extension team
- Meet Board Member Dr Dianne McCarthy
- Download our Chemistry of Pinot Noir poster
- University of Canterbury students solving problems
- What’s your worm count?
- Climate change talk in Hurunui with NIWA
- Are Brettanomyces strains from New Zealand like those elsewhere?
- Vineyard Ecosystems Programme – Habitat for mealybugs?
- Old vines and bud burst
- Spotlight on Grapevine Trunk Disease (GTD)
- Polytechs, BRI to collaborate on research and student learning